We have ushered in a Mobile era in 2018. As there were more mobile users in 2017 than desktop users across the globe. All things including services, products, and even supplies will need to accommodate to hand-held devices like mobiles, tablets, and phablets. It will become a game of survival of sorts where ‘go mobile or perish’ will be the condition.
1) Mobile devices are very portable and can be used almost everywhere. You can use this to your advantage by making your website more accessible. If you have an mobile-optimized website, consumers can easily access your website anytime, anywhere using their mobile device.
2) A mobile website performs better on mobile-friendly search engines, bringing in new visitors and customers who are searching on their phones. This also allows you to differentiate your business from the competition, as they may not be optimized on mobile search engines.
3) Increase Average Time: Online things are all about time if there is a slow net connection then there comes an error. You have not much time to capture a website, it is not a mobile version than it takes a never-ending time. If your website easily navigated, customizable, approachable and content is written mobile friendly than visitor finds your site easy and information which makes visitors to stays on your site. If not then now contact to Best Website Designing Services in India
4) Content Visibility: Even with little zooming, reading the content of a standard website from the mobile web is actually a task. People would not prefer to do it. If people face difficulties and complexion while reading out the content of your site, they would straight away drop-off your site and would switch over to the next one. Making your website optimized will make the text bigger in a font that would fill the mobile screen making content abstraction easy.
5) Making Call to Action Visible: Whether it is donation or shopping, Subscribing to a newsletter or filling out the contact form each and every standard and respectable website “Call to Action” should be clear and precise. The inappropriate landing page may degrade your website presence. But, the things that seem to be “clear” on the website may be hidden somewhere in the mobile device. An optimized website can make your Call to Action easy to access.
Believe it or not, Google research shows that 96% of consumers have found sites that weren’t optimized for mobile. It’s a big challenge, but a huge opportunity if you fix your site. That same report shows that:
- 75% of consumers want the sites they visit to be mobile-friendly
- 67% of consumers are more likely to buy if it is
- 50% of consumers will visit your site less if it isn’t mobile-friendly
- a poor experience when trying to browse your site on a mobile device can hurt your company’s reputation.
The hard truth is that many current websites offer a terrible user experience (UX) for mobile device users. There’s nothing worse than checking out a business on your smartphone or tablet and being unable to navigate the site, access content or complete a purchase.